After the first successful Bites and Vibes Karachi, the second one is happening on Sunday, 18th Feb 2018 at Pavilion End Club.
Organized by foodpanda Pakistan, this food market is all about trying out delicious food, enjoying good music and just enjoying yourself with friends and family.
Some of the options to try out are:
- Juicy grilled prawn skewers from ‘Skewers’
- A variety of sushi from Bonsai
- Dancing Potatoes from Potadose! Loads of delicious carbs!
- Traditional Hyderabadi specialities from Aunty Lu Lu
- Tawa-fried fish from Urban Ootaq. Just the thing to have in this slightly chilly Karachi winter.
- Brownie Waffles from Heaven – The Waffle Bar. Can’t forget the desserts, and these guys offer SO many toppings.
- And much much more!
Other than the food, Patari (as the official music partner) will be playing music all day long from their playlist making sure to keep you entertained. And if you stick around (of course, you will) there’s a performance by the absolutely fantastic Natasha Baig, the former vocalist of Sounds of Kolachi.
Once you have your food, make sure to stop by the 7-up stall, where you can get refreshing margherita’s all day long! Plus if you are a UBL customer, you can buy one ticket and get one free just by showing your UBL card at the entrance.
Oh, and the best part, I am hosting a giveaway in collaboration with foodpanda to give away tickets to TWO lucky winners! Click HERE to participate in the contest.
Details of Event
Date: Sunday 18th Feb 2018
Time: 12 pm – 10:30 pm
Venue: Pavilion End Club. Karachi, Pakistan
Link to event HERE
Disclaimer: This is a PR post in collaboration with foodpanda.